- Despite the high requirements of LTE transmission power, the circuit architecture has been optimized and fine-tuned for low energy consumption.
- End users can experience the convenience of LTE Internet access through the IEEE 802.11b/g/n-compliant wireless connection and Gigabit network interface.
- Since a variety of voice features are supported, customers can enjoy call forwarding, call waiting, three-way calling and other functions with buttons on phone sets connected via the RJ-11 port.
LTE Air Interface
- LTE Single mode: TD-LTE/FDD-LTE
- LTE Multi-mode: LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- EU: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B38/B40
- US: B2/B4/B12
- JP: B1/B3/B8/B18/B19/B26/B41
- AU: B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B40
- EU: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28/B38/B40/B41
- Modulation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Tx Power: +23 dBm
Wi-Fi Air Interface: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Dynamic and fixed IP address assignment on LAN side
- VPN Pass Through
- Remote FTP/HTTP/TR-069/OMA DM Firmware Upgrade
- Web-based/SNMP/Telnet Management
- External power supply: 110~240VAC/12V DC Adaptor
- Power consumption at peak: 18W
- 160 (H) x 190 (W) x 30 (D) mm/480g
Application Diagram :